This is a forum for those who want to post a comment regarding the topic of children with disabilities in our public schools. We welcome anyone to post and we hope that you will feel comfortable. We hope that through this blog people will become more educated about the issue that these children face and the solutions that are being theorized. We also hope to learn of personal experiences and insight from many different angles.


Sunday, April 6, 2008

Insights About Myself Given This Blogging Experience

I have learned a few important things about myself in the process of creating and managing this blog. I have learned that being a blog author requires a lot of time and effort, and you have to be dedicated to the blog. I admire those who can do this and teach. I have also learned that I really dont like relying on other people for things. My partner in this project was great! The issue was getting people to be contributors.

No comments: