This is a forum for those who want to post a comment regarding the topic of children with disabilities in our public schools. We welcome anyone to post and we hope that you will feel comfortable. We hope that through this blog people will become more educated about the issue that these children face and the solutions that are being theorized. We also hope to learn of personal experiences and insight from many different angles.


Sunday, April 6, 2008

Insights About Myself Given This Blogging Experience

I believe that I have learned how dedicated a blogger must be to keep information relevant and organized on a blog of this nature. Also, a general knowledge of layout and adding certain aspects must be had. I still do not know that I can add an image to a post...a blogging mentor may be required!

Also, I definitely commend my classmates on knowledge and know-how in their areas of expertise!

No comments: