This is a forum for those who want to post a comment regarding the topic of children with disabilities in our public schools. We welcome anyone to post and we hope that you will feel comfortable. We hope that through this blog people will become more educated about the issue that these children face and the solutions that are being theorized. We also hope to learn of personal experiences and insight from many different angles.


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Link!

I wanted everyone to note that there is a new link on the sidebar! Regarding what I posted about Atlanta Public School's information on the Council for Exceptional Children, this link is to the national website for the Council for Exceptional Children. Alot of useful information can be found here to help one understand the challenges and events that one may experience with a child or children with disabilities in their classroom. Please check it out!

2 comments:

Robert Sheperd said...

This website is very useful for a classroom teacher and a parent of a student. I love the links included on this page.

Jessica MacNeill said...

thanks for adding the your comments to our blog. I think that the website is very useful as well.