This is a forum for those who want to post a comment regarding the topic of children with disabilities in our public schools. We welcome anyone to post and we hope that you will feel comfortable. We hope that through this blog people will become more educated about the issue that these children face and the solutions that are being theorized. We also hope to learn of personal experiences and insight from many different angles.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Initial Posting
Hello to our new members, as you can see Anna has posted a welcome and a very interesting discussion on her view of the topic. I wanted to let the blog members see my take on the topic and where I will be trying to implement any and all information posted from our members. My degree will allow me to teach grades 6-12. As a teacher I understand that each child is unique and he/she comes into my class with their own set of issues. Some children have severe disabilities that require me to have some kind of background knowledge about. I hope that through the postings on this blog, I will gain a better understanding about students and gain strageic solutions to better help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment